Monday, November 16, 2015

The Gateway @ Cambodia | Sales Hotline 65 6100 8935

Marketing video of The Gateway Cambodia

Thomson Impressions Site Plan

Even thought the land site of Thomson Impressions is not as huge as other new launch projects, this development is still able to put in a full condo facilities, including the tennis court. Only 288 units available, Thomson Impressions is definitely the very much sought after project in Upper Thomson area, with less than 5 mins walk to the future Bright Hill MRT Station.

Principal Garden Site Plan

Principal Garden Site Plan depicts the project's 80/20 concept. Only 20% of the land in Principal Garden was used for structural building whereas the rest of 80% are used for the landscaping in this new launch.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thomson Impressions at Lorong Puntong

Find out why this new launch, Thomson Impressions, had been a top hit for the month of November 2015 in Singapore. The maiden residential project by Nanshan group in Singapore. Top notch quality finishes.

The Gateway Cambodia Floor Plan of 3 Bedroom

The 3 bedroom unit in The Gateway Cambodia is considered very rare in this development, as there is only one stack available! Once completed, it will set to be the most sought after layout in this project due to its rarity. At the size of 82 sqm based on The Gateway Cambodia Floor Plan, it will be of good size and very efficient as there is very little wastage as shown on the floor plan.

Call me now for more information about this beautiful new launch.

The Gateway Cambodia Floor Plan - 2 bedroom

With reference to The Gateway Cambodia Floor Plan of 2 bedroom, you will be impressed the efficient utilization of space that it is only 65 sqm! There wasn't any wastage presented in The Gateway Cambodia Floor Plan of two bedroom, where you can comfortably put a king size bed in each of the bedroom.

For more information, call me at +65 61008935 to understand more about The Gateway Cambodia

The Gateway Cambodia Floor Plan for 1 Bedroom

Although the size is only 38 sqm, which translates to 420 sqft, The Gateway Cambodia Floor Plan of one bedroom is still considered very functional, with no wastage in it. At only USD$12xk after discount, this presents a very affordable entry price for investors interested into investing in emerging market.

For full detail of The Gateway Cambodia Floor Plan, visit

Over 50% units sold at The Peak Cambodia!

Sensing the huge potential of the location and its strong collaboration with Shangri-la hotel, The Peak Cambodia is receiving strong and healthy sales since its public launch in end August 2015. Over 50% of the units released had been snatched up by savvy investors, who are convinced and witnessed the strong economic growth in Cambodia over the last two decades, which benefited the sales of The Peak Cambodia.